Wednesday, January 11, 2012

21 Days To Being Your Husband's Girl Friend: Day 1

Do you ever wish you could go back to dating your husband before he was your husband? Do you ever find yourself wishing you were that carefree, flirty, crazy in love with the man of her dreams girl again. Before the bills, mortgage, and kids? Well I am going to ask you to embark on 21 day challenge with me to being your husband’s girlfriend. You are a wife and a mother but you need to be his girlfriend too if you want a great marriage. Get in touch with that flirty, carefree girl that is still in you, just wipe off the spit-up, let your hair down, clean the crayons out of your purse, and wash the finger paint off your face! Who knows, if you find her she might bring out the man you used to date! Are you ready? Check back every day for the next 21 days to find out our dating idea for the day!
Day 1: Send your husband a sweet text message while he is at work







2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I'm sooo doing it!!! I always tell my hubs that I miss the "old" us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi! I have said that so many times too! Then while talking to other married friends I realized we all say that some, so why not make it happen and just like we are a wife and a mom we can be girlfriend too!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...