Tuesday, January 17, 2012

21 Days To Being Your Husband's Girl Friend: Day 7

So how did it go with the gift? When T and I were dating I got him a little Christmas snow globe. It was just a cheap plastic one but I wanted to help get him in the Christmas spirit (before he met me he didn't really get into Christmas like I did). So I saw it and thought of him. He kept it on his night stand until we got married. Now it is in a box somewhere and every time we move we usually uncover it and we have a great trip down memory lane. Sometimes its the "cheap I was just thinking of you gifts" that end up meaning the most. Who is ready for day 7?

Day 7 Walk up and kiss your husband like you are not married, kiss him like you did when you were dating and then walk away!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...