Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Marriage: Date night fun

Good morning ladies!  Have you grabbed your Cup O' Joy today. If you missed it yesterday it's not to late. Since the flavor of the week is marriage I thought I would throw out some ideas for date nights. I was inspired by a few pins...

I also found a new blog called date night divas. The only vibe I got from it was a positive one and it is Dave Ramsey approved so I dare to share one of their ideas too...

I especially like how she commented on how holding hands in the car use to be a normal thing, but she tended to pull away.  It's the little things that made us fall in love so why not bring those things back to date night. It doesn't have to be fancy, just fun.  Be sure to include a "plan" talk in there. You will be amazed at what you can accomplish with just 20 minutes of a serious "dream making" conversation.
 It works! 
And how cool would this be... um yes please all snuggled up by a fire....


  What are your ways of keeping date night fun and exciting? Are your wheels spinning yet?
I hope so. You don't have to wait until Valentines day to have a romantic date, which is just around the corner ya know! Come on gals plan a night out with your hubby and make it one to remember.

If a girl could walk into her closet and dress in anything her hearts desired I would probably choose one of these outfits.... actually when you search "date night" on pintrest this is what ladies had pinned....



Source: imgfave.com via Jenny on Pinterest



I could totally live with any of the 3!

Don't miss out on the Made to Crave online Bible study! 



Proverbs 17:27

The Message (MSG)
 27 The one who knows much says little; 
   an understanding person remains calm.

be blessed,

31 Gals

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. stumbled on your blog and i am LOVING it!
    will be back!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...