Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday For Tots

Ok so here is the first Tuesday for Tots! Check back every Tuesday to see ideas to do with and for your little ones!
My suggestion for today is to find a fun local joint that sells yearly memberships. In our town we have a little (It is really small) local zoo and someone gave us a year pass to this zoo for Christmas. Being a first time mom I would have never thought to get a pass for the zoo or ever thought that they sold yearly passes. Anyways, It is $75 for the year for two adults and as many children under 18 as you want to bring! This has been a great thing. So far we have gone every friday in January and it has been great. It is one of those things that I have available to me anytime I just have to get out of the house and need something fun and creative to do. Now I know not everyone has a zoo in their town, but I encourage you to seek out age appropriate things to do that have yearly or monthly memberships. I found way more places than I ever thought I would find that had the membership options. If you live in a city maybe there is a tiny gym or discovery place. Or if you live in a rural area search out a petting zoo or something to that affect. It is a great option for a fun adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...