Friday, February 24, 2012

Gym to Preschool....What to wear Fashion Friday!

It's Fashion Friday!  I don't know where you are today, but the weather here is GORGEOUS!  I have thoroughly enjoyed the sunshine beating down on my face, my hair blowing in the wind and the glimmer of spring just around the corner!   God is SO GOOD and his beauty is ALL around us!  

It seems with spring and summer quickly approaching, I am constantly in gym clothes trying to get ready for the dreaded bathing suit season.  We spend a lot of time outdoors at the beach, the pool and in the back yard with sprinklers and inflatable pools.  Therefore, I end up spending a lot of time in a Swim Suit.  Finding a good swim suit is the hardest item to shop for!!  I have had my fair share of Swim Suit Mishaps since becoming a Mom,  and the older my daughter gets, the more she can tug, pull & completely embarrass me in public!

Anyway, being in gym clothes, I also try to avoid looking like a Hot Sweaty mess in public.  Here are some ways to go from gym attire to the grocery store, preschool, daycare, etc and still look put together and cute!


So cute, yet very functional and put together........



Source: tumblr.com via Jess on Pinterest



My favorite is a good capri legging.  It doesn't show too much, it is form fitting and keeps everything tucked in and can easily be worn out with a jacket.....




Also, a good supportive sports bra!  Take care of those TaTa's.......


Outifts like this are easy to chase the kids around the yard and get a great workout in....

Since you are dressed and ready, Try this awesome workout!  It will have you doubled over in a flash!  Give it all you've got!

I found this and thought it was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...