Friday, July 20, 2012

Fashion Fridays: Ombre Hair and Hair Chalking

So I'm ready for my Summer look now that my skin has been introduced to a tan. Let's just say last Summer my skin didn't see much of the sun with a 16 week old attached to me.  Now that it's the end of July I'm ready to change up my brunette locks.
 I have to tell you my hair stylist has ombre hair and I just wasn't sure about it when I first saw it. I thought she had lost it or just neglected her locks, but I new better and figured it was a new style that I had missed the fashion flash. The pictures below will help explain "ombre hair" and I'm totally digging it.


Source: glamour.com via Jenny on Pinterest


I love the hair chalking too.... not sure if I am brave enough though.





So how do you feel about ombre hair or hair chalking?


Luke 12:7

New International Version (NIV)
Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...