Sunday, January 22, 2012

21 Days To Being Your Husband's Girl Friend Day 12

Is anyone having fun with this yet? I am loving it! This challenge has reminded be of how cute I always was around T because he made me feel so cute and girly! I have decided I want to always be my man's girlfriend! Has your husband started to respond? If he hasn't keep on going he may be trying to figure out what has gotten into you! Let him know this is a real change and you want to date him as well as be an amazing wife and mom!

Day 12 Cut out a picture of the two in the shape of a heart of you and leave it taped to his mirror in the morning



I found an old pic of us when we were dating and used that one!
Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that's cute!! I remember doing things like that when we were in high school....the good ole days!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...