Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Count your blessings!

 Hey Ladies!

Today's {Shot of Espresso} is pretty short!  I am out of town for training (Missing M and G like CRAZY!)  But recently for a gift to M I did a homemade gift, "52 reasons why I love you" and put one reason on a playing card to fill a whole deck of cards.  It was a really awesome thing for me to come up with "one liners" of reasons why I love him.  But as I am away from him and our little boy, I can think of a million reasons!  But I am also reminded of how my God loves me! 

Ok, so here is the challenge: I want you to think of 52 blessings in your life.  I know, I know, you're thinking "52?"  yup...52!  I know we can do this, I am going to do it too!  This will challenge you to think outside the box...and be thankful for the little things in life.

When Jesus prayed the Lord's prayer he thanked His father for "the little things"  and sometimes I think we forget the "little things."  So take some time this week (ok maybe not 52) but think of your blessings.  Today I am thankful for Skype...so I could see my little boy.  We are blessed more than we know, and when we put that in perspective...everything seems a little bit clearer. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  And I pray that you "count your blessings" this week!

Psalm 119:1-2 says,

"Blessed are those whose way is blameless,
    who walk in the law of the Lord!
Blessed are those who keep his testimonies,
    who seek him with their whole heart,"




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...